Contact Us Today (206) 262-0561

L-1 Visas

L-1 visas

L-1 Visas

Petitioning for a L-1 Visa in Seattle, WA, or Vancouver, BC? 

Work with Our Business Immigration Attorneys

Does your company have an employee whose services are needed at an office or location in the United States? Millar & Hayes works with professionals throughout the world to help them with their L-1 intra-company transfer business visas. Our law firm has more than 15 years of experience, during which we have successfully facilitated the transfer of employees between the following entities:

  • Parent companies
  • Subsidiaries
  • Branches
  • Affiliates

We are experienced in filing L-1A, L-1B, and blanket L petitions. L-1A visas are for the transfer of executives and managers. L-1B visas are for the transfer of employees with specialized knowledge. A blanket L petition facilitates the convenient transfer of multiple employees.

The initial period of an L-1 visa is either one year for new offices or three years for businesses older than one year, with renewals / extensions in two-year increments. We can help with initial applications as well as renewals.

We understand the often urgent need for employees to be at different locations of the business operation. Having represented companies and employees in many different industries and areas of business, we know how to obtain timely and successful results.

Spouses and Children

Spouses and unmarried minor children of L-1A visa holders can obtain L-2 status, which allows them to live, study, and work in the U.S. In order to work in the U.S., L-2 visa holders must apply for and obtain an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) and renew it as necessary. We regularly prepare these applications and can guide you through the process.

Business Immigration Lawyers

Millar & Hayes PC is committed to answering your questions about Business Immigration in Washington and Vancouver BC.

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.