H-1B Visa Attorneys in Seattle & Vancouver
Visas for Professionals
Choosing a law firm for your business immigration needs is an important decision. Millar & Hayes takes pride in our dedication, success, and experience in the field of business immigration law. If you are looking to obtain a H-1B visa, our Seattle immigration lawyers can work with you to:
- Keep you up to date on information regarding the H-1B visa
- Guide you through the application process, increasing your chances of success
- Explain the application thoroughly, including the Labor Condition Application
- Help your family members apply for H-1B visas
What are the eligibility requirements?
Specialty Occupations: Our attorneys have successfully completed cases for a wide array of companies and appropriate professional workers such as:
- Researchers and analysts
- Hospitals, registered nurses, and other healthcare workers
- Investors and trading companies
- Musicians and other artists
- Religious workers
- Management consultants
Labor Condition Application
When it comes to filing an H-1B visa petition, employers must first prepare the Labor Condition Application. We can guide you through the process of filing with the Department of Labor.
H-1B Visa Portability
After obtaining an H-1B visa, the employee is allowed to work only for the sponsoring employer. While it is a complex process, it is however possible for an H-1B visa to be transferred from one employer to another once the employee is present in the United States. Our legal team at Millar & Hayes is skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to these matters and we can successfully guide you through the process.