Employment Visas Overview
Business immigration cases represent a large portion of our activities and we understand exactly what is at stake for professionals looking to grow their business across international boundaries.
Through years of legal experience we have helped countless businesses successfully expand into the United States. We have worked with clients of all sizes in varied areas of commercial activity including mining, technology, education, manufacturing, energy, telecommunications, and retail and restaurants.
We provide legal guidance for the following business visas:
- B-1: A non-immigrant, temporary visa for those participating in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States.
- J-1: A non-immigrant visa category for individuals approved to participate in work-and study-based exchange visitor programs.
- L-1: Business visa so that employees and executives may transfer between branches of an international company.
- H-1B: Wage-earner visa for individuals within specific industries who wish to work and earn income within the United States.
- O-1: Extraordinary ability visas for individuals who demonstrate excellence in specific fields or industries.
- P-1: Athletics and entertainment visas for individuals or groups who are traveling to the United States.
- R-1: The Religious Worker visa is for persons seeking to enter the U.S. to work in a religious capacity on a temporary basis.
- TN: Visa available to immigrants from Canada and Mexico who wish to temporarily conduct business within the United States.
- E-1 and E-2: Treaty trader visas for executives in a foreign business who wish to enter the United States for trade purposes.
- EB-5: Investor visa that can lead to a green card.
Some of these visas are non-immigrant visas, and are almost always temporary. We can consult with you regarding the visa that best applies to your situation. If your long-term goal is to establish a more permanent residential visa, or perhaps a Green Card, then we can also counsel you through the steps to take towards hopefully achieving this goal.
Why Hire Us?
US Immigration Attorneys Serving Seattle, WA and Beyond
For more than 10 years, our team at Millar & Hayes has been providing immigrants with access to helpful, comprehensive legal counsel. From simple to complicated immigration cases, we are skilled immigration lawyers ready to work hard alongside you, helping you to achieve your immigration goals. We aim to make this experience positive and straightforward for you. We walk you through each step of the visa application process, making sure your paperwork is filed under the correct category and within the required deadlines.
Progressive Answers to Your Requests
Our team is dedicated to providing you with access to the latest information in immigration policy, especially regarding your desire to obtain a visa. Each visa request comes with its own requirements regarding your application, and it's our job to make sure you meet these requirements. We aim to give you a strong chance at getting your application approved.
If you are serious about getting legal assistance a consultation is the best place to start. Spend up to a full hour with an immigration attorney to discuss the details of your case, get answers to your questions, work through complex issues and supporting documents and plan an immigration strategy for obtaining benefits.