Detention Center Legal Services
Getting good legal advice in the U.S. is one of the biggest challenges that immigrants have to face when they are detained. Each day countless immigrants are arrested and deported because their rights under the law have not been defended. Immigration detainees have no right to a lawyer at government expense, but can hire a lawyer on their own.
- We provide legal representation to detained immigrants during their hearings, strive for bail reduction if needed to be released.
- We represent immigrants in deportation hearings in immigration court.
- We advise detained asylum seekers and help them complete their applications.
- Coordinate with family and friends ( a) stopped ( a) to better present the case.
- We present requests for the release of long-term detainees with little or no chance of being deported.
- Por español.
We can consult with your relatives or loved ones who are being detained in the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma, WA