Contact Us Today (206) 262-0561


U.S. Permanent Resident Status through Adjustment

Posted by Duncan Millar | Apr 22, 2020 | 0 Comments

How does the spouse of a U.S. citizen get a Green Card while inside the U.S.? Millar & Hayes, P.C. is a full service U.S. immigration law firm with offices in Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC. This article is designed to provide general information and is not intended as legal advice and does not cr...

Contact Us Today

Millar & Hayes PC is committed to answering your questions about Business Immigration, Family-Based Visas/Green Cards, Investor Visas, Naturalization, Inadmissibility, and Migración law issues in Washington and Vancouver.

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.